Join 2,700+ of Australia's marketing, media & advertising 'influentials' who receive MediaScope's newsletter each Friday morning
resources & services
CONNECT WITH MEDIASCOPE...
- We Are Women in Media & Advertising
- We Are Media & Advertising Traders
- Friday Newsletter
Don's List launches to highlight men who pledge to support gender diversity...
Don's List is a new initiative launched as a complement to Peggy's List - which aims to include men in the industry's diversity debate and to keep this issue top of mind.
Don's List highlights men who are available to speak at industry events - and have pledged to ask about the gender diversity of the speaker line-up - they will also ask prospective employers and suppliers about their diversity strategies.
How to Get Involved in Don's List:
- Join Don's List by adding your details here
- To access Don's (& Peggy's) List and contact possible speakers &/or panellists for your event - get in touch
Don's List - is managed by MediaScope as an extension to our ongoing Women in Media initiatives -
- Peggy's List - 220 women who are available to speak at industry events & comment on trade media articles
- MediaScope's Women in Media Q&A's- see over 30 senior women (& one man!) share their in-depth views
- We Are Women in Media & Advertising LinkedIn Group - 950 women are part of this active LinkedIn Group
- Women in Media Twitter Group - over 1750 followers
Peggy's List has been recognised in PriceWaterhouseCoopers Entertainment & Media Outlook Report as a proactive initiative addressing industry diversity.
For further information, to access, or nominate someone for the fast growing Don's & Peggy's Lists - please get in touch with MediaScope's founder...
- Denise Shrivell
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0424 100325
- MediaScapes - well-known guides mapping the entire Australian commercial media landscape - including digital media, television, outdoor and mobile billboard media, media agencies & more. MediaScapes appear on office walls throughout the industry!
- Newsletter - stay up to date on media industry news and opinion by joining over 2,650 media trading 'influentials' who receive MediaScope's newsletter each Friday.
- What's On - we keep track of the most worthwhile media industry events, surveys, training courses and awards
Articles & Views
- 2017: Ad & Media Market Predictions
- NBN Open Letter
- Replay of Friday's Live Chats
- Digital People from 2011 Review Their 5 Year Forecasts
- mLab 2016 Event Wrap
- Brains Trust: Industry Skills Shortages
- Media Trading Tipping Point. Are We There Yet?
- MediaScapes - Maps of Aust's Media Landscape
- 30 Women in Media Q&A Profiles
- Women in Media Support Hub
- Must Read Media & Advertising Books