MediaScapes are popular visual guides to a growing range of media channels including digital, tv, outdoor & cinema.
FOR MARKETERS & AD PLANNERS/BUYERS...
FOR MEDIA OWNERS & AD SELLERS...
- Sales Tips & Guides
- Advertising Sales
- Upload Directory Listings
- Tailored Services - MediaScope helps media owners build revenue by developing all segments of their advertising sales process
MediaScope - Site Terms & Conditions
If you have any issues regarding your use of MediaScope please contact us. Your issue will be addressed immediately.
- See MediaScope's Code of Conduct
3. Your access/use implies agreement
4. Modifications to the Terms
5. Modifications to the information
ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope).
6. Errors and problems
ConsultDS (trading of MediaScope) does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
8. License and Ownership
The copyright for the content on this website is owned or licensed by ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope).
"ConsultDS" (trading as Mediascope) and all custom graphics icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks are trademarks of ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope).
9. Outbound Links
The website may contain links to third-party websites and resources. These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and a function of the site, not as an endorsement by ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope). ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) website.
10. Inbound links
ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the web pages on this site through a plain text link and logo/image link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope).
11. Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) encourages you to make feedback, suggestions, comments or requests. These comments may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is targeted to Australian users, and is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of the State of New South Wales; and should a section be marked for use by international people, that International Section is provided for use by residents of any country in the world but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the law applicable to use of the International Section and to disputes arising out of the International Section is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
14. Limitation of Liability
If ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) is found responsible for any damages, ConsultDS (trading as MediaScope) is responsible for actual damages only. In no event shall ConsultDS(trading as MediaScope), be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
15. Advertising Terms and Conditions
All directory listings must adhere to MediaScope's Site Terms and Guidelines and will be sited and approved prior to going live.
Full payment for premium directory listings must be received prior to going live. Payment options are shown as part of the listing submission process.
Businesses with directory listings will be emailed as required with a request to review and update their listings.
All non-directory advertising is offered subject to availability at time of booking
Sound contained within ads and expandable creative must be user generated
MediaScope will site and approve. All creative before going live and reserves the right to reject any creative or material which it deems inappropriate.
MediaScope will endeavour to place, as scheduled material not received by the stated material deadline. Where advertising cannot be placed, due to late material delivery, it will be scheduled in the next available position and charged according to the original booking.
Other Pages of Interest
Media and Advertising - Search, Combine and Refine
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- Creative Ideas to Inspire
- Must Read Advertising & Media Books
- Media Planning & Buying Campaign Checklist
- Census Stats all Marketers & Agencies Should Know
- 'MediaScape' - Guide to Aust Digital Media Trading Landscape
- Must Follow Twitter Accounts
- Questions All Advertisers Should Ask
- Finding Advertising Sales Specialists
- Women in Media Profile: Mia Freedman
- CLICK HERE For More Articles & Guides
- IABAust - Digital Media Sales Training - Sydney May 22 & 29.
- Internet Business Implementation - Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney, May 30
- mUmbrella360 - Reserve the dates of June 5 & 6 & submit your best pitch now.
- ADMA - courses in major cities throughout the year
- More Events, Workshops & Courses HERE
- Advertising Centre - comprehensive guides, resources, profiles & tips for agencies, marketers, media owners & ad sales specialists including Ad Sales Centre & Ad Buying Centre
- Media View - a growing range of opinion articles on advertising, media & publishing
- Consultancy Service - MediaScope's tailored services - helping media owners generate advertising sales revenue
- Media In Focus - over 100 Q&A profiles with Aust's most successful media owners, advertising professionals & 'women in media'
- Products & Services - broad range of products & services aimed at the media, ad, publishing & media market
- Best Advertising Books - browse & buy our pick of the best books on advertising, sales & marketing
- MediaScope in the News - articles & interviews
- CLICK HERE For More Resources
- SUBSCRIBE to MediaScope's weekly newsletter