MediaScapes are popular visual guides to a growing range of media channels including digital, tv, outdoor & cinema.
FOR MARKETERS & AD PLANNERS/BUYERS...
FOR MEDIA OWNERS & AD SELLERS...
- Sales Tips & Guides
- Advertising Sales
- Upload Directory Listings
- Tailored Services - MediaScope helps media owners build revenue by developing all segments of their advertising sales process
A Consultative Approach to Advertising Sales
Sales is a changing discipline across all industries and arguably the advertising industry has experienced one of the most significant and profound shifts.
While the somewhat scattergun style 'request for proposal' (RFP), relationships and expense accounts still have a strong place in generating advertising revenue, orientating at least some of your sales focus to a strategically lead solutions based approach can create strong additional and long term revenue.
This can involve a process with a more consultative and data-driven form of sales where publisher works closely with a client (or agency - but usually at a higher level) to identify marketing objectives and provide tailored, integrated and measurable solutions.
These highly tailored campaigns can be outside of the clients normal budget and can be additional to their standard paid advertising schedule.
This more consultative form of sales can be undertaken in some key steps such as:
- Identify client(s) within your base where you can build a strong synergy & have a good top level relationship
- Develop a strong understanding of your clients industry & their marketing objectives
- Build a data-driven proposition based on key market and audience insights
- Work in consultation with client to develop campaign solutions based on agreed needs
This is an opportunity for media businesses - of any size and platform - to move to this more consultative and strategic level of sales for at least one client. The impact on your bottom line and long term revenue could be significant.
MediaScope offers a service where we can help guide you and your team through this entire process.
Please get in touch with MediaScope's founder directly to discuss your needs:
- - Get Ready for 2013's Perfect Storm - tips for media owners to prepare for a challenging year ahead in an evolving advertising and publishing market
- - Find Your Edge in 2013 - selected products and services to help digital media owners develop their commercial and advertising sales strategies in the year ahead
- - Advertising Sales Centre - comprehensive resource with articles, tips & guides for media owners & advertising sales specialists
- - Advertising Sales Services - MediaScope offers tailored services helping publishers develop their advertising strategies across all parts of the sales process
Other Pages of Interest
Browse the MediaScope directory - over 3,500 listings - or try our FREE planning service
Media and Advertising - Search, Combine and Refine
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- Creative Ideas to Inspire
- Must Read Advertising & Media Books
- Media Planning & Buying Campaign Checklist
- Census Stats all Marketers & Agencies Should Know
- 'MediaScape' - Guide to Aust Digital Media Trading Landscape
- Must Follow Twitter Accounts
- Questions All Advertisers Should Ask
- Finding Advertising Sales Specialists
- Women in Media Profile: Mia Freedman
- CLICK HERE For More Articles & Guides
- Advertising Centre - comprehensive guides, resources, profiles & tips for agencies, marketers, media owners & ad sales specialists including Ad Sales Centre & Ad Buying Centre
- Media View - a growing range of opinion articles on advertising, media & publishing
- Consultancy Service - MediaScope's tailored services - helping media owners generate advertising sales revenue
- Media In Focus - over 100 Q&A profiles with Aust's most successful media owners, advertising professionals & 'women in media'
- Products & Services - broad range of products & services aimed at the media, ad, publishing & media market
- Best Advertising Books - browse & buy our pick of the best books on advertising, sales & marketing
- MediaScope in the News - articles & interviews
- CLICK HERE For More Resources
- SUBSCRIBE to MediaScope's weekly newsletter