Join 2,500+ of Australia's marketing, media & advertising 'influentials' who receive MediaScope's newsletter each Friday morning
resources & services
CONNECT WITH MEDIASCOPE...
- We Are Women in Media & Advertising
- We Are Media & Advertising Traders
- Friday Newsletter
MediaScope's Partner Program
Receive a range of resources and promotion by becoming a MediaScope Partner...
MediaScope Partners receive a full and updated deck of all 26 MediaScapes each month as well as other exclusively produced resources, market intelligence & discounts to industry events & courses - & access to the PwC Media Outlook Report at no charge!
Partners also reach MediaScope's influential, targeted & fast growing audience through our site, newsletter, extensive social media and in-market presence.
- Subscribe to MediaScope's Weekly Newsletter - join Australia's advertising & media influentials
If you'd like to become a MediaScope Partner and reach our highly influential media audience please contact MediaScope's founder directly: Denise Shrivell - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0424 100325
- MediaScapes - well-known guides mapping the entire Australian commercial media landscape - including digital media, television, outdoor and mobile billboard media, media agencies & more. MediaScapes appear on office walls throughout the industry!
- Q&A Profiles - tap directly into opinions and market views from over 300 of the most experienced and successful professionals in Australia's advertising and media market.
- Newsletter - stay up to date on media industry news and opinion by joining over 2,600 media trading 'influentials' who receive MediaScope's newsletter each Friday.
- What's On - we keep track of the most worthwhile media industry events, surveys, training courses and awards
Articles & News
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- 2017: Ad & Media Market Predictions
- NBN Open Letter
- Replay of Friday's Live Chats
- Digital People from 2011 Review Their 5 Year Forecasts
- mLab 2016 Event Wrap
- Brains Trust: Industry Skills Shortages
- MediaScapes - Maps of Aust's Media Landscape
- 30 Women in Media Q&A Profiles
- Women in Media Support Hub
- Must Read Media & Advertising Books