MediaScapes are popular visual guides to a growing range of media channels including digital, tv, outdoor & cinema.
FOR MARKETERS & AD PLANNERS/BUYERS...
FOR MEDIA OWNERS & AD SELLERS...
- Sales Tips & Guides
- Advertising Sales
- Upload Directory Listings
- Tailored Services - MediaScope helps media owners build revenue by developing all segments of their advertising sales process
In Focus - Media
MediaScope directs our focus to Australian alternative, niche and independent media owners where they outline how and why they started their business, the features and benefits they offer advertising buyers as well as some tips on how they manage their advertising sales process.
The Mobile Billboard Company - the founder of this media business, which offers large space mobile advertising options throughout Australia, discusses his plans
Real Estate Ad Network - views from this growing independent cross platform network which connect marketers with real estate agents and consumers
SaySo Weddings - insights from the founders of this online community and wedding directory
Racenet.com.au - launched in 1998 to offer up to the minute news, results and resources surrounding the world of horse racing
Your Kids Ed - find out how this content-rich resource launched and reaches its parenting market
WOMOW - Word of Mouth on the Web is Australia's largest word of mouth network offering a money back guarantee to advertisers who are not satisfied with results
Easy Weddings - we speak with Australia's largest wedding website and find out the best thing about being an independent media business
MWWAH - Women Who Work at Home - read about the inspiration behind this active site and their tips for other media owners
beautyheaven - valuable insights into one of Australia's largest independent online publishers by beautyheaven's National Sales Manager
Family Capers - independently owned parenting community reaching families involved in the small to medium business sector
RedTxT - find out the background of this sms and mobile marketing reaching sports people and how they manage their growing media business
AdBubbler - A start-up creating rich media videos tells their story - an innovative service in a key growth segment
Rent.com.au - see how this media business competes successfully in the real estate sector where they connect property landlords and renters.
Uni Australia - Independently owned guide and reviews to Australian universities and courses. Reach this niche market and find out how they run their business
High Tea Society - reach this niche and very involved audience through this independently owned website all about high tea
Conversant Media - publishes of sports opinion site - The Roar - and youth culture site - Lost at E Minor - shares his vast experience and knowledge - a must read for all independent online publishers and advertisers looking to reach these markets
What's On Sydney - profile with What's on Sydney's founder. Find out why she started her site and her tips for working with advertisers.
Happy Child - profiles this new parenting website aimed at women 29-45 with some great advice for start-ups
Flying Solo - find out how one of Australia's most successful independent online publishes manages it's advertising sales and reaches solo and small business owners
Aviation Trader - a highly regarded monthly publication and website carrying corporate and private advertising for aircraft and aviation equipment and services. ‘The Trader’ is circulated in hard copy form throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Agenda - launched in May 2010, this daily what's on & entertainment email has already built a base of 5000 subscribers in Sydney and shares their thoughts and experiences on being a start-up independent web publisher.
Industry Search - Ad buyers: reach a strong b2b market in an information rich and highly functional environment. Ad sellers: Find out how this business manages this popular online directory
DPS Guide to Aged Care - The only directory of its kind started in 1998 by 'two David's', serving the aged care sector - with some great advice for advertising sellers - don't discount!
Hens.com.au - A solely owned and operated website business which really owns its niche
Lifestyle Careers - Founder, Leah Gibbs shares her advice and insights for starting and managing a commercial, home based, online business.
NapkinAd - place your brand on napkins in selected CBD locations - and find out how this small business manages their advertising sales.
Yacht & Boat- started 3 years ago when the owners spotted a gap in the leisure boating market, find out how they take on the big boys.
My Invites - reach women through this social portal founded and owned by a successful independent website publisher
Bound Magazine - reach a sophisticated women's market within a magazine produced by an Australian gay & lesbian publishing business
Other Pages of Interest
Media and Advertising - Search, Combine and Refine
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- Creative Ideas to Inspire
- Must Read Advertising & Media Books
- Media Planning & Buying Campaign Checklist
- Census Stats all Marketers & Agencies Should Know
- 'MediaScape' - Guide to Aust Digital Media Trading Landscape
- Must Follow Twitter Accounts
- Questions All Advertisers Should Ask
- Finding Advertising Sales Specialists
- Women in Media Profile: Mia Freedman
- CLICK HERE For More Articles & Guides
- IABAust - Digital Media Sales Training - Sydney May 22 & 29.
- Internet Business Implementation - Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney, May 30
- mUmbrella360 - Reserve the dates of June 5 & 6 & submit your best pitch now.
- ADMA - courses in major cities throughout the year
- More Events, Workshops & Courses HERE
- Advertising Centre - comprehensive guides, resources, profiles & tips for agencies, marketers, media owners & ad sales specialists including Ad Sales Centre & Ad Buying Centre
- Media View - a growing range of opinion articles on advertising, media & publishing
- Consultancy Service - MediaScope's tailored services - helping media owners generate advertising sales revenue
- Media In Focus - over 100 Q&A profiles with Aust's most successful media owners, advertising professionals & 'women in media'
- Products & Services - broad range of products & services aimed at the media, ad, publishing & media market
- Best Advertising Books - browse & buy our pick of the best books on advertising, sales & marketing
- MediaScope in the News - articles & interviews
- CLICK HERE For More Resources
- SUBSCRIBE to MediaScope's weekly newsletter