MediaScapes are well-known visual guides to Australian media channels including tv, radio, magazines, newspapers, digital, outdoor & cinema
FOR MARKETERS & AD PLANNERS/BUYERS...
FOR MEDIA OWNERS & AD SELLERS...
iTnews - For Australian Business
iTnews has been reporting and analysing the IT industry for over 10 years, and has led the way in breaking stories that matter and providing insight into both global and local issues.
iTnew's Target Market
iTnews meets the needs of IT professionals who demand trusted and authoritative editorial. This dedicated IT title is the ideal platform to promote products and services to hard-to-reach decision makers such as CIOs and CSOs from all verticals.
iTnews readers have the authority to make appropriate purchasing decisions that will help them stay abreast with the latest concerns surrounding the IT market.
- 84% of readers play a role in recommend/selecting and authorising purchases 18% of the iTnews audience are C-suite
Group Online Editor
Brett has written about business technology for 10 years. He has been awarded Publisher Australia Excellence Bell Awards 2009, Editor of the Year and iTjourno Business Journalist and Technology Journalist of the Year 2004.
He is a former writer for Australian Financial Review, Management Today and trade press magazines. He was news editor of a channel publication wrote for MIS, CIO, Voice and Data, Technology and Business, Australian Personal Computer and ZDNet Australia.
Editor In Chief CRN, IT News, Secure Computing
Nate spent 11 years as a reporter and editor for Fairfax‟s Next IT section in The Age and Sydney Morning Herald and spent three years at The West Australian in Perth where he was communications reporter and later the Computers and Business editor. He started in IT journalism in 1986 and in 1994 was the first Australian journalist on the web.
More about iTnews
iTnews posts hard hitting, accurate and essential IT news from Australia and around the world. Using the massive resources of CMP and the talents of the award-winning iTnews team, stories are broken as they happen throughout the business day.
Media and Advertising - Search, Combine and Refine
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- 2014 Media & Advertising Predictions
- 2013 Advertising & Media Industry Awards Wrap
- Funny Side of Advertising
- Totally Weird Places to Advertise
- Media Planning & Buying Campaign Checklist
- Developing a Multi-Tier Media Revenue Mix
- Census Stats all Marketers & Agencies Should Know
- Must Follow Twitter Accounts
- Questions All Advertisers Should Ask
- 20 Women in Media Q&A Profiles
- CLICK HERE For More Articles & Guides
- Advertising Centre - comprehensive guides, resources, profiles & tips for agencies, marketers, media owners & ad sales specialists including Ad Sales Centre & Ad Buying Centre
- Media View - a growing range of opinion articles on advertising, media & publishing
- Consultancy Service - MediaScope's tailored services - helping media owners generate advertising sales revenue
- Media In Focus - over 100 Q&A profiles with Aust's most successful media owners, advertising professionals & 'women in media'
- Products & Services - broad range of products & services aimed at the media, ad, publishing & media market
- Best Advertising Books - browse & buy our pick of the best books on advertising, sales & marketing
- MediaScope in the News - articles & interviews
- CLICK HERE For More Resources
- SUBSCRIBE to MediaScope's weekly newsletter