'MediaScape' - Guide to Digital Sales Agencies, Networks & Exchanges
This Australian digital MediaScape was first created in early 2010 and has evolved into a valued industry resource which is updated each month in line with our fast changing digital media landscape.
- Subscribe to MediaScope's weekly newsletter - where we'll link to MediaScape updates on an ongoing basis.
Easily find further information, contact details and website links for highlighted digital media businesses through the MediaScope directory categories listed below.
- Easily find further information, contact details and website links for highlighted digital media businesses -
- - Digital Advertising Sales Agencies & Networks
- - Performance & Lead Generation Networks
- - Affiliate Networks
- - Digital Vertical Networks
- - Blog Networks
- - Mobile Networks
- - Video Networks
- - Search Marketing
- - Digital Exchanges, Data & Trading Platforms
Terms and Definitions...
Agency Trading Desk - A centralized, service-based centre sitting within media agencies which serves as a managed service layer, typically on top of a licensed demand-side platform (DSP) and other audience buying technologies. Agency trading desks manage digital programmatic, bid-based media and audience buying. Works as an agency’s internal “center of excellence,” supporting agency teams wishing to tap into this new buying model on behalf of agency clients.
Demand Side Platform (DSP) - A demand-side platform (DSP) is a system that allows digital advertisers to manage multiple ad exchange and data exchange accounts through one interface. Real time bidding for displaying online ads takes place within the ad exchanges, and by utilizing a DSP, marketers can manage their bids for the banners and the pricing for the data that they are layering on to target their audiences. Much like Paid Search, using DSPs allow users to optimize based on set Key Performance Indicators such as Cost-per-clicks, and Cost-per-action.
Supply Side Platform (SSP) - A Supply Side Platform, or SSP, is an advertising technology platform which represents the suppliers of online ads, and guarantees inventory availability. Similar to a DSP, an SSP allows many of the larger web publishers of the world use an SSP to automate and optimize the selling of their online media space.
Data Management Platforms (DMP's) - sophisticated data management platforms that allow publishers to get critical insights from both their own 1st party data and 3rd party data. They enable publishers to better monetize and drive yield from their site audiences by enabling the creation of new lucrative audiences, and expanding reach of those audiences, on their own sites and across the web.
- - Maximise Revenue by Developing a Multi-Tier Monetisation Mix - it is becoming increasingly possible for digital media owners - of all sizes - to apply multiple revenue streams to various online platforms
- - Guide to Exchange Based Digital Media Trading - terms, definitions and a list of resources and articles surrounding automated and programmatic digital media trading
- - Guide to the Best Advertising Trade Magazines & Sites - stay up to date and informed on advertising, marketing, sales, media opinion and news in the Australian market
- - Advertising Centre - an ever growing range of resources, tips, guides & profiles for agencies, marketers, media owners & advertising sales professionals
Other Pages of Interest
Browse the MediaScope directory - over 3,500 listings - or try our FREE planning service
Media and Advertising - Search, Combine and Refine
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- Creative Ideas to Inspire
- Must Read Advertising & Media Books
- Media Planning & Buying Campaign Checklist
- Census Stats all Marketers & Agencies Should Know
- 'MediaScape' - Guide to Aust Digital Media Trading Landscape
- Must Follow Twitter Accounts
- Questions All Advertisers Should Ask
- Finding Advertising Sales Specialists
- Women in Media Profile: Mia Freedman
- CLICK HERE For More Articles & Guides
- IABAust - Digital Media Sales Training - Sydney May 22 & 29.
- Internet Business Implementation - Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney, May 30
- mUmbrella360 - Reserve the dates of June 5 & 6 & submit your best pitch now.
- ADMA - courses in major cities throughout the year
- More Events, Workshops & Courses HERE
- Advertising Centre - comprehensive guides, resources, profiles & tips for agencies, marketers, media owners & ad sales specialists including Ad Sales Centre & Ad Buying Centre
- Media View - a growing range of opinion articles on advertising, media & publishing
- Consultancy Service - MediaScope's tailored services - helping media owners generate advertising sales revenue
- Media In Focus - over 100 Q&A profiles with Aust's most successful media owners, advertising professionals & 'women in media'
- Products & Services - broad range of products & services aimed at the media, ad, publishing & media market
- Best Advertising Books - browse & buy our pick of the best books on advertising, sales & marketing
- MediaScope in the News - articles & interviews
- CLICK HERE For More Resources
- SUBSCRIBE to MediaScope's weekly newsletter