Join 2,700+ of Australia's marketing, media & advertising 'influentials' who receive MediaScope's newsletter each Friday morning
resources & services
CONNECT WITH MEDIASCOPE...
- We Are Women in Media & Advertising
- We Are Media & Advertising Traders
- Friday Newsletter
Contact MediaScope's Founder directly with queries or comments regarding the resources and services we offer the Australian media sector. We're keen to get involved and help where we can...
- Denise Shrivell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0424 100325
- Read About MediaScope and Denise
- Find Denise on LinkedIn
Get involved with MediaScope - support this still solo run business -
- Subscribe to MediaScope's Newsletter here
- Join Peggy's List here
- Add Your Event, Course of Award to MediaScope's What's On Guide
- Advertise in MediaScope's Newsletter - sent each week to Australia's media trading sector
- Become a MediaScope Partner - receive the MediaScapes each month & a range of other resources & services
- Get in touch - email@example.com or Phone: 0424 100325
- Administration - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 25 Carlotta St, Artarmon NSW 2064 (see Google Maps)
- MediaScapes - well-known guides mapping the entire Australian commercial media landscape - including digital media, television, outdoor and mobile billboard media, media agencies & more. MediaScapes appear on office walls throughout the industry!
- Q&A Profiles - tap directly into opinions and market views from over 300 of the most experienced and successful professionals in Australia's advertising and media market.
- Newsletter - stay up to date on media industry news and opinion by joining over 2,700 media trading 'influentials' who receive MediaScope's newsletter each Friday.
- What's On - we keep track of the most worthwhile media industry events, surveys, training courses and awards
Articles & Views
- 2017: Ad & Media Market Predictions
- NBN Open Letter
- Replay of Friday's Live Chats
- Digital People from 2011 Review Their 5 Year Forecasts
- mLab 2016 Event Wrap
- Brains Trust: Industry Skills Shortages
- Media Trading Tipping Point. Are We There Yet?
- MediaScapes - Maps of Aust's Media Landscape
- 30 Women in Media Q&A Profiles
- Women in Media Support Hub
- Must Read Media & Advertising Books