MediaScapes are popular visual guides to a growing range of media channels including digital, tv, outdoor & cinema.
FOR MARKETERS & AD PLANNERS/BUYERS...
FOR MEDIA OWNERS & AD SELLERS...
- Sales Tips & Guides
- Advertising Sales
- Upload Directory Listings
- Tailored Services - MediaScope helps media owners build revenue by developing all segments of their advertising sales process
MediaScope's Code of Conduct
As a long term and active member of the advertising, media, marketing and publishing industry, MediaScope aims to deliver a high quality of service for our site users, clients and all businesses with which we work and deal with.
Here we outline the service level standards you can expect when working and corresponding with us -
- Be Responsive - we will respond to all correspondence and contacts across all platforms in a timely manner. We’ll consider all relevant opportunities and civil requests and will reply with an answer - either positive or negative we will respond.
- Follow Up - we follow-up on each advertising enquiry sent by advertisers to media owners appearing in the MediaScope directory. This ensures platform generated email enquiries have been delivered correctly and both parties get maximum value from their use of MediaScope
- Be Polite and Respectful - we will deal with everyone in a friendly and polite manner – and be respectful of people’s valuable time.
- Give and Expect Value - to the best of our ability and resources we will provide reciprocal value for the services, products and promotion we receive - either through financial or other kinds of appreciation and support.
- Source and Attribute Content - where we link or publish content from other parties - on any platform - we will attribute this content to the author or publisher.
- Press Release Distributed Content - we'll identify the source of any published press release distributed content.
- If We Say We’ll Do Something – We’ll Do It - If we say we’ll offer a product or service we’ll deliver. In a fast moving business environment plans and circumstances can change – if this happens we will clearly explain our position and outline the reasons we can no longer fulfill our agreement.
- Keep Innovating – Understand Our Market - we aim to continually evolve our products and services and understand and meet the changing needs of our markets.
- Be Transparent and Honest - we’ll honestly and transparently communicate our market position and the products and services we offer.
- Non-Discriminatory - we will not discriminate on any issues - particularly surrounding a person's gender or age.
- Spell and Grammar Check! - we will spell and grammar check all content and correspondence which is presented to our audience - but we’re not perfect so please forgive us if something slips through now and then!
Overall – we strive to deliver a high standard of service and perform with integrity and respect with all individuals and businesses in our market.
If you have any comments or feedback regarding this code of conduct and the service standard we provide please contact MediaScope’s founder directly:
- - Also see 'Social Media Etiquette For Businesses' by Catriona Pollard (via Marketing Magazine)
- - Advertising Sales Centre - resources, tips & guides for media owners & advertising sales professionals
- - Advertising Buying Centre -resources, tips & guides for media planners/buyers & marketers
- - Advertising Services - MediaScope offers tailored services helping publishers develop their advertising sales strategies - and marketers to reach their audiences
Other Pages of Interest
Media and Advertising - Search, Combine and Refine
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- Creative Ideas to Inspire
- Must Read Advertising & Media Books
- Media Planning & Buying Campaign Checklist
- Census Stats all Marketers & Agencies Should Know
- 'MediaScape' - Guide to Aust Digital Media Trading Landscape
- Must Follow Twitter Accounts
- Questions All Advertisers Should Ask
- Finding Advertising Sales Specialists
- Women in Media Profile: Mia Freedman
- CLICK HERE For More Articles & Guides
- IABAust - Digital Media Sales Training - Sydney May 22 & 29.
- Internet Business Implementation - Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney, May 30
- mUmbrella360 - Reserve the dates of June 5 & 6 & submit your best pitch now.
- ADMA - courses in major cities throughout the year
- More Events, Workshops & Courses HERE
- Advertising Centre - comprehensive guides, resources, profiles & tips for agencies, marketers, media owners & ad sales specialists including Ad Sales Centre & Ad Buying Centre
- Media View - a growing range of opinion articles on advertising, media & publishing
- Consultancy Service - MediaScope's tailored services - helping media owners generate advertising sales revenue
- Media In Focus - over 100 Q&A profiles with Aust's most successful media owners, advertising professionals & 'women in media'
- Products & Services - broad range of products & services aimed at the media, ad, publishing & media market
- Best Advertising Books - browse & buy our pick of the best books on advertising, sales & marketing
- MediaScope in the News - articles & interviews
- CLICK HERE For More Resources
- SUBSCRIBE to MediaScope's weekly newsletter