MediaScapes are popular visual guides to a growing range of media channels including digital, tv, outdoor & cinema.
FOR MARKETERS & AD PLANNERS/BUYERS...
FOR MEDIA OWNERS & AD SELLERS...
- Sales Tips & Guides
- Advertising Sales
- Upload Directory Listings
- Tailored Services - MediaScope helps media owners build revenue by developing all segments of their advertising sales process
Aviation Trader is a highly regarded monthly marketing publication carrying corporate and private advertising for aircraft and aviation equipment and services. ‘The Trader’ is circulated in hard copy form throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Aviation Trader is circulated direct to all aircraft owners and all certified aviation businesses, clubs and flying schools throughout Australia and New Zealand. Current monthly distribution exceeds 16,500.
Aviation Trader carries both classified and display advertising in print and online. We also offer exclusive promotional space on our mailing fly sheet and have banner space strategically available throughout our website.
Benefits To Advertisers
Aviation Trader is recognised as the Australasia's most influential marketing publication with high response rates and a reputation for sales conversion without peer. Advertising rates are cost effective and short production turnaround times guarantee currency of information. Receipt of our publication each month is widely anticipated by our readers and evidence suggests that it is read in depth by most and often shared amongst groups with like interests. Both print and on line resources are cuurently ausdited by the CAB which guarantees independent vertification of circulation volumes and on line visitation statistics.
Campaign Measurement Options
Aviation Trader's experienced team will work with key advertisers on request to develop and monitor advertising investment return and help develop appropriate strategies. Allied services often see us optimising print and on line placement to maximise response and developing 'experience based' advertising concepts and effective presentations. Aviation Trader's sophisticated web resources also allow advertisers access to daily visitation metrics.
‘Congratulations on the latest edition of Aviation Trader, it is the best ever. Your magazine has come of age and is a credit to all the people who put it together. It keeps me informed of what's available and what's new in the market. Keep up the good work.’
- Warwick Johnson
Media and Advertising - Search, Combine and Refine
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- Creative Ideas to Inspire
- Must Read Advertising & Media Books
- Media Planning & Buying Campaign Checklist
- Census Stats all Marketers & Agencies Should Know
- 'MediaScape' - Guide to Aust Digital Media Trading Landscape
- Must Follow Twitter Accounts
- Questions All Advertisers Should Ask
- Finding Advertising Sales Specialists
- Women in Media Profile: Mia Freedman
- CLICK HERE For More Articles & Guides
- IABAust - Digital Media Sales Training - Sydney May 22 & 29.
- Internet Business Implementation - Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney, May 30
- mUmbrella360 - Reserve the dates of June 5 & 6 & submit your best pitch now.
- ADMA - courses in major cities throughout the year
- More Events, Workshops & Courses HERE
- Advertising Centre - comprehensive guides, resources, profiles & tips for agencies, marketers, media owners & ad sales specialists including Ad Sales Centre & Ad Buying Centre
- Media View - a growing range of opinion articles on advertising, media & publishing
- Consultancy Service - MediaScope's tailored services - helping media owners generate advertising sales revenue
- Media In Focus - over 100 Q&A profiles with Aust's most successful media owners, advertising professionals & 'women in media'
- Products & Services - broad range of products & services aimed at the media, ad, publishing & media market
- Best Advertising Books - browse & buy our pick of the best books on advertising, sales & marketing
- MediaScope in the News - articles & interviews
- CLICK HERE For More Resources
- SUBSCRIBE to MediaScope's weekly newsletter