Join 2,500+ of Australia's marketing, media & advertising 'influentials' who receive MediaScope's newsletter each Friday morning
resources & services
CONNECT WITH MEDIASCOPE...
- We Are Women in Media & Advertising
- We Are Media & Advertising Traders
- Friday Newsletter
MediaScope - Useful | Relevant | Independent
MediaScope is a solo-run business which launched in early 2010 and now creates and curates a unique range of resources, services, independent advice and industry commentary for the media, advertising and marketing sectors including -
- MediaScapes - 24 well known guides mapping ALL channels of the Australian commercial media landscape - inc digital media & programmatic. MediaScapes appear in training courses & inductions, various industry resources - in presentations & on office walls throughout the industry. MediaScapes also appear in the 2015 PwC Entertainment & Media Outlook Report!
- Weekly Friday Newsletter - sent to 2,500+ of Australia's media & advertising influentials. Useful, relevant information & resources - inc local breaking news, events & courses, media jobs.
- Live Video Chat - most Friday's around lunchtime MediaScope hosts a live video chat with a panel looking at key industry topic and a discussion on news of our media week
- Tailored Consulting, Project, Advisory & Mentoring Services - independent, experienced advice, guidance & expertise for the Australian market. Contact MediaScope's founder
- Thought Leadership - MediaScope speaks about a range of issues to get them on the industry radar...
- - State of the Media - a survey & discussion on the dysfunction in the media trading process
- - Skills Shortages
- - The Broken Magazine Distribution System
- - The NBN: Open Letter to the Marketing, Advertising & Media Industry
- Profiles, Opinions & Predictions - tap into the views & forecasts of over 300 of the most experienced & successful people in the Australian media market. Q&A Series include 'Women in Media' and 'Market Predictions'.
- Hosts active LinkedIn Groups - 'We Are Media & Advertising Sales' - over 480 members. & 'We Are Women in Media & Advertising' - over 770 members.
- Peggy's List - hosts & manages a list of women available to speak at industry events, conferences - and comment on trade media articles.
- Australia’s most comprehensive media planning directory - MediaScope's directory connects marketers & agencies to 3,000 media options within multiple media/marketing channels, audience niches, venues & geographic locations.
- MediaScope Tweets - to more than 3,050 followers.
Join MediaScope's Partner Program - promote your brand to MediaScope's audience and access a range of resources and services
- Please see MediaScope's Code of Conduct
MediaScope is a solo run business managed by long term advertising professional - Denise Shrivell....
Denise is well known and has been actively involved, in the advertising, media and publishing industry in Australia and overseas for 30 years. She started her advertising career as a planner and buyer, then moved to the sales side working with several major publishers.
She regularly attends & gets involved with industry conferences & events - & is a judge for the Mumbrella, PANPA & ADMA Awards.
Please contact her directly:
- Digital Advertising Sales Training and Course Content Creator with - Digital Chameleon - Clients include Fairfax Magazines, REA, Austereo, Intermedia, Yaffa Publishing, APN, Westpac, News Magazines.
- Essential Baby - Sales and Marketing Director – Denise joined EB as a start up web site in 2000 (while looking for something to do when on maternity leave from Fairfax) and remained involved with them through (and after) the sale to Fairfax Digital in 2007
- Fairfax Business Magazines and BRW Online - Strategist & Business Development Manager – Business Review Weekly, Personal Investment and Shares magazines and websites.
- News Ltd - Senior Manager – Daily and Sunday Telegraph
- My Business Magazine (David Koch) - National Advertising Manager
- Senior Advertising Agency Media Planner/Buyer - Halmarick Media Services, Connaghan and May, DDB Needham (London)
Other Pages of Interest
- MediaScapes - well-known guides mapping the entire Australian commercial media landscape - including digital media, television, radio, print, outdoor, media agencies & more. MediaScapes appear on office walls throughout the industry!
- Newsletter - stay up to date on media industry news and opinion by joining over 2,500 media trading 'influentials' who receive MediaScope's newsletter each Friday morning
- What's On - we keep track of the most worthwhile events, training, surveys & awards for the media market.
Articles & News
- Are You Looking for Advertising Sales Representation?
- 2017: Ad & Media Market Predictions
- NBN Open Letter
- Replay of Friday's Live Chats
- Digital People from 2011 Review Their 5 Year Forecasts
- mLab 2016 Event Wrap
- Brains Trust: Industry Skills Shortages
- MediaScapes - Maps of Aust's Media Landscape
- 30 Women in Media Q&A Profiles
- Women in Media Support Hub
- Must Read Media & Advertising Books